Thursday 9 February 2012

livstrong yuvstrong

Yuvraj Singh, who is undergoing chemotherapy in the United States for a rare germ cell cancer, after that  him without hair "Finally the hair has gone, But livstrong  yuvstrong."The stylish southpaw spoke for the first time since the news of his battle against cancer came out."I will fight and come back as a stronger man cause I have the prayers of my nation ! Thank you to the media for their support and respecting my privacy," "and of course everyday I look forward to come back and wear my india jersey my india cap and represent my country again jai hind," .Yuvraj, who is known to be a fighter, said: "I'm recovering well. Yes, its tough but tough times don't last tough men do !"."Overwhelmed with the love and support people have given me, I feel joy in my heart that so many wishes. Will cure me!,"

No comments:

Post a Comment